Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Talking to the unconscious of another person

By now it must be clear to the regular readers of this blog that every person has two minds. One that is under our direct manual control called the conscious mind and the other an auto pilot system called the unconscious mind. All this is contained in our neurology and brain. Millions of small subroutines are executed every minute by your body without any assistance from your consciousness. The neurology uses chemicals to communicate commands to the various organs of the body.

The unconscious is a highly programmable system and can be programmed to our suit our convenience. However many people don't understand this. They think aging and disease is outside their control, so they continue to kill themselves with bad feelings.

In this post I'm going to share a transformation with you. To write it I have to get into a deep trance and it would be great if you come with me.

You have to understand that bad feelings result from the malfunction of any part of the body. There was this person who claimed she was mentally disturbed. I told her there was no such thing. She became more disturbed when she heard that! So I quickly asked her, 'How do you know you're disturbed mentally?' To which she replied immediately, I feel crushed at my chest, I feel like a heavy weight has been placed on my chest.

This was true. I could see from her posture that her muscles were responding to resist this imaginary weight. But my point was made. You know that you have a bad feeling only when something in your body malfunctions. That's why you feel 'bad'. In this case her muscles were straining the heart and lungs, thereby straining all of the body. If you feel good, all your organs are in the process of moving towards a harmonious and balanced state or are already there!

So I told her, 'I can help you but you have to let me speak to that part of your mind that's holding up this weight'. Intonation is the key when you talk to someone's unconscious. When you speak to a pet or a child why do you change your tone of voice? It's the same thing, people's unconscious minds respond better to resonant voices more than nasal tones!

The more parts of your body involved in producing the sound the better. Have you ever heard Gulzar's voice? I'll try to find a sound sample of his voice when I have my broadband, right now it's suffer-at-2G-network-time! I'm at an obscure cafe in Whitefield, Bangalore with my wireless internet device. However, the point is that he bathes you in his tonality. It doesn't just enter from your ears, the vibrations enter your skin!

EXERCISE

To develop a resonant voice, you'll have to start speaking from the pit of your stomach. Start with rumbling resonant vowels, AAAAAAAA, EEEEEEEEE, IIIIIIIIIII, OOOOOOOO, UUUUUUU then move to resonating consonants BBBBBBBBB, CCCCCCCC, DDDDDDDDDD, FFFFFFFFFF and so on. Practice everyday until your voice becomes resonant.

Never underestimate the power of the tone and tempo of your voice. If you want to help others you must be a master of this. Practice hard!

So back to the story, as soon as I said this, she let her consciousness admit my voice without analysing the words. It's difficult to consciously understand resonant words. Your conscious mind gets carried away by the quality of the words and skips the content.

And if you've got the attention of the unconscious mind a trance will result. Then it's a matter of communicating by creating purposeful pictures and sounds in the other person's mind. I said to her, 'If you hear me, Radha's unconscious (name changed to preserve my client's privacy) then see her thumb becoming warm. She said her thumb was becoming extremely warm, I touched it to check, it was indeed!

This means Radha's unconscious was listening to me! So I said to it, 'See the weight on her chest being lifted slowly by a large crane and going off into the distance, let the crane turn the corner and continue to see it until it becomes a speck on the horizon. See the muscles of Radha's chest soften and the skin fill with blood and fresh oxygen. Now take that condition of circulation and softness and see it spread all over her body. Let all her incomplete nerve impulses reach completion and relax all over her body. Close all the open circuits and hanging commands of her neurology. Let her feel complete again.'

In a matter of minutes Radha fell into a deep slumber. Her unconscious had knocked her consciousness right out while it made these adjustments. I continued to speak to Radha's unconscious, 'Make images of the last time Radha was carefree and happy and peaceful and complete. Multiply the feelings and chemicals that this state requires, to produce a state ten times more carefree and happy and peaceful and c o m p l e t e.' I was slowing the tempo of my voice to match the deeply relaxed vibrations of Radha's brain.

You have to dive right into a trance along with your client otherwise you won't know what's happening with them. By this time I was feeling as if I was floating on a cloud with soft saxophone notes in the background in between the words, the voices were coming from the depths of my being. it sounded more like a harmonised chorus than a single voice.

I said, 'When ever Radha looks inward to see how she's feeling show her the most exquisite parts of her neurology, the parts that are feeling the best. Let the best parts of herself be the reference points for her identity for the rest of her life. '

'Let her convert any less than exquisite feeling into an exquisite one. Blow off the lid that limits her from feeling good. Sort for better and better feelings everyday. Let her life be about exploring how much more exquisite she can feel. Reroute any searches for bad feelings to exquisite feelings, as she sleeps and dreams now make all these changes. When you have finished wake her up gently to the heavenly music of flutes.'

I waited for about 10 minutes, Radha woke up asking me who was playing the flutes.

She has become a very positive person since. She no longer complains of being mentally disturbed. Because when she sorts for that feeling her unconscious reroutes her to the exquisite parts of herself...

So slow your tempo, use resonant deep tonality, and play gentle rhythms in the background when you speak to yourself. You'll turn around your life.

Would you pay money to buy a CD of your current internal dialogue? If you wouldn't, change it to something you'd be eager to buy. You have the finest audio equipment in your head put it to good use! Tell me how it's going :)

1 comment: